The health and wellbeing of our personnel and fellow students at ISH24 is our number one priority.
In light of the developments surrounding COVID-19 (coronavirus) and the Government announcements around social distancing, we have implemented precautionary measures relating to the delivery of our services and the level of interaction we will have with visitors to our offices moving forward.
Following the advice issued by the Australian Government and ASQA, students may not attend training with ISH24 if they:
- returned from any other international destination in the last 14 days,
- been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the last 14 days,
- exhibit symptoms of coronavirus including runny nose, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath, or
- been diagnosed with coronavirus.
If you feel unwell the evening before the course, or on the morning of the course, please do not attend.
Please notify us that you will be unable to attend, by emailing us at email@example.com or leave a message if you are calling outside of business hours on 1300 001 201
ISH24 will continue to deliver training in a face-to-face environment but we have put measures in place to practice social distancing and improved hygiene, namely:
- All students scheduled to attend training with ISH24 will be mandated to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire confirming they do not meet any of the criteria listed above.
- Any student who does not submit a completed questionnaire confirming their wellbeing, or exhibits any signs of being unwell, or is required to self-isolate will not be admitted into training.
- Classroom sizes will be capped at 9 students and the classroom setup will be amended in such a way as to provide at least 1.5m of space between each student.
- Gloves and face masks will be provided to all students and trainers will be required to wear face masks and gloves during training delivery.
- Additional hand sanitisation products will be available to all visitors.
- Additional cleaning procedures will be implemented at all training facilities.
Please watch the video below which shows how we have updated our training centre to adapt to the new learning conditions and health management procedures.
We ask that students also follow basic hygiene and safety precautions while completing training with ISH24:
- Please bring your own blue or black pen (we will not issue shared pens)
- Please observe basic hygiene etiquette
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow, sleeve or a tissue. If a tissue, please dispose of it immediately into the bin provided, and wash your hands with soap (provided) before returning to your table.
- Please avoid shaking hands with other participants.
- Keep your distance.
- Please observe others’ personal space.
- Before commencing the practical assessment, all students will be required to thoroughly wash their hands with soap, and are requested to avoid touching their faces, eyes, noses, and mouths until the practical session is completed.
- On completion of the practical scenarios, all students will be required to thoroughly wash their hands with soap before returning to the classroom.
We will continue to closely monitor the constantly evolving situation surrounding coronavirus and will amend our service delivery procedures to stay in line with the advice of the Australian Government.
We thank everyone for their understanding and cooperation in this matter.
Any questions, please feel free to call us at 1300 001 201 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry