WORK WITH THE LEADERS IN CONFINED SPACE MANAGEMENT
ISH24 are continuously seeking safety focused people to register their interest for upcoming shutdowns as Sentries/TA’s. These works suit people in other seasonal or casual employment or people looking for additional income that have flexible schedules. This is short term casual employment only.
To be successful in this role you will need to work as part of a team and have great communication skills, professional attitude and a personal commitment to ensuring safety in the workplace.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Safety and customer focus
- Previous experience or knowledge in Sentry duties preferred
- Ability to comply with company/site rules & procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and show leadership in the event of an emergency
- Physically fit and healthy to enable access to confined space locations
Qualifications & Other Requirements
As a minimum you will need to have:
- Nationally Accredited Working in Confined Space Certificate (obtained within past 2 years);
- Ability to provide a Clean Drug & Alcohol Test
- Ability to obtain a Federal or National Police Clearance if requested
The following qualifications are beneficial, however not mandatory:
- Gas Testing Atmospheres (obtained within past 2 years);
- First Aid Certificate
- Working Safely at Heights
If you are the kind of person we are looking for or if you want to find out more details, apply today.