ISH24 is committed to delivering our Confined Space Management Solutions with integrity, openness and a resolute focus on safety first. We can be relied upon to deliver the outcomes we promise because we ensure our staff are the very best at what they do. They are given the right training, equipment, site support and supervision to deliver exceptional service.
All Confined Space Sentries are trained to ensure they keep vigilant watch of their assigned confined spaces. Their only focus is ensuring all requirements of the client and the Australian Standards are met.
How do our Confined Space sentries do this?
- They check/read all permits, JSA’s, etc making sure all match, are signed and valid.
- Check all qualifications of those entering are valid.
- Complete our comprehensive checklist to ensure nothing is overlooked and eliminate complacency.
- Report all entries/exits to our Sentry Control, for up to the minute accuracy.
- Continuously monitor the atmosphere using gas monitors.
- Confirm work crews are signed on/off as well as locked on/off the permits.